- Conducts investigations of environmental complaints and enforces public health and environmental laws.
- Performs site evaluations and consultations for on-site sewage disposal and other sanitary features.
- Issues septic permits and food permits for the County.
- Oversees all improvements or repairs to septic systems.
- Tests water supplies, private and public.
- Reviews plans for new and remodeled facilities concerning septic sewage disposal.
- Provides education to the public regareding health and sanitation, and promotes improvements in private and public sanitary facilities.
- Responds to environmental and sanitation problems created by man-made and natural disasters.
- Responds to environmental complaints.
Perry County Health Department
3214 Tell Street # 1
Tell City, IN 47586
Phone: 812-547-2746 X 2
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.